Are you currently studying for a degree in Maths or Physics, or a related subject?
Have you ever thought about a career in teaching Maths or Physics?
Do you want to find out what a career in teaching Maths and/or Physics is like?
If so, apply to take part in our three-week Paid Teaching Internship Programme with placements offered at The Hart School, Rugeley, Lynn Grove Academy, Gorleston-on-Sea, and Wrenn School, Wellingborough.
If you are interested in such a scheme for the summer of 2022, then please complete the application form.
- Discover the power of teaching to improve the life chances of students
- Develop skills for your CV
- Get practical experience in the classroom
- Be involved in the whole school experience, learning about school life beyond the Maths/Physics classroom
- Earn as you learn with £300 per week, a total of £900
Support and advice will continue into the following year to guide interns through the process of applying to train as a teacher.
An interview will be guaranteed in the future if an intern applies to train to become a Trainee Teacher on the School Direct / PGCE route with Creative Education Trust.
You can be in any year of an undergraduate degree course. Contact Claire Amed, Teacher Training Co-ordinator, to find out more: email@example.com / 07842 314726