Creative Education Trust run an annual three-week Paid Teaching Internship Programme, with placements offered at our schools across the country, Monday 24 June – Friday 12 July.
Watch the video below to hear our teachers tell you what it's like to teach at Creative Education Trust schools and why you should consider an internship with us.
Through our internships you will:
- Discover the power of teaching to improve the life chances of students
- Develop skills for your CV
- Get practical experience in the classroom
- Be involved in the whole school experience, learning about school life beyond the classroom
- Earn as you learn with £300 per week, a total of £900
Support and advice will continue into the following year to guide interns through the process of applying to train as a teacher.
An interview will be guaranteed in the future if an intern applies to train to become a Trainee Teacher on the School Direct / PGCE route with Creative Education Trust.
You can be in any year of an undergraduate degree course.
Apply here: https://forms.office.com/e/ZNEiXSJ0Jw
If you would like to speak to someone about this opportunity, please contact Claire Amed, Learning and Development Manager: email@example.com / 07842 314726